Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Trial Begins

I am sitting in my house wondering about how i will survive. The trial starts today and im already scared. A black man has no chance in a place like Maycomb, Alabama. A black mans word in this town is nothing compared to a white mans. My family is very worried about me, but like them me and my family have much faith in my lawyer Atticus Finch. Atticus is a wise and intellect man and i know he will defend me to his best abilties. Well the trial is starting soon and I must go

Tom Robinson...

1 comment:

Atticus Finch said...

Boo I am greatly honored to be described as such a trust worthy and upstanding lawyer and to know that all of you and your family’s faith is held in me. I hope for the best in the trial to come and I trust that you know that I will do my very best to prove you innocent. I do not wish to damper you hope but it is a long shot for you to be found innocent, I just don’t want you to get your hopes up.