Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mayellas Gone Mad-(Found After Toms Death)

Today as i was taking my walk to work Mayella was outside her house. I tipped my hat to her like a gentleman. She asked me to come in and fix something for her. Now me being the nice man I am i went in and tried to help her. I entered the house and noticed that nothing in the house seemed like it needed to be fixed. Mayella then told me to get something from a shelve. While i was doing this she wrapped her arms around my legs. I was startled and came straight down from the chair. She then jumpd onto me and kissed me. Me! A black man. I took Mayella off of me and ran. Just as i started to run Bob Uwell had came and saw me in the window. Now after all of this, he has charged me with the conviction of raping his daughter. What a week this will be. I am already treated with disrespect in ths town and now with this I reckon I will be hated forever.

Tom Robinson

No comments: